FULL SPECTRUM HEMP + CBD PRODCTS
Our full spectrum products are formulated using ethanol-extracted full spectrum hemp extract. This is important to note. We chose ethanol as our solvent for SUPERGOOD's full spectrum products for a few reasons:
1) Ethanol is made by plants. Plant on plant extraction is our thing.
2) Ethanol allows for a super gentle extraction process, unlike petroleum-based solvents and CO2.
3) Ethanol is polar and non-polar, which allows it to extract both the fat and water soluble compounds of the plant.
Not only are our full spectrum hemp products rich in cannabinoids, they’re chock-full of terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals (read: really good stuff that makes for more effective plant medicine).
Cannabinoids - Compounds of the cannabis plant that have been known to bring relief to a variety of symptoms including pain, nausea, anxiety, insomnia, and inflammation. The most well known cannabinoids are THC and CBD.
Terpenes - Otherwise known as cannabis essential oils.
Flavonoids - Pharmacologically active compounds that are anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant.
Vitamins - Hemp is rich in vitamins A, C, and E as well as B complex vitamins like riboflavin, thiamine, and niacin. Hemp is also a great source of beta-carotene.
Minerals - Magnesium, calcium, and phosphorous (just to name a few).
- The hemp is grown in Colorado (outdoors using organic practices), extracted in Colorado (just outside of Denver), and SUPERGOOD products are made and tested in Colorado (we use the sister lab of the lab we use for our marijuana company).
- SUPERGOOD products are hemp-derived (not marijuana-derived).
- SUPERGOOD products contain less than .3% THC.
- SUPERGOOD products will not get anyone high (CBD is non-intoxicating) and can be safely mixed with alcohol.
- Cannabinoid supplements are not one size fits all and results will vary from person to person.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not consume SUPERGOOD products.
- The MCT oil is coconut-derived and is not suitable for anyone with a coconut allergy.
If you're interested in learning more, we recommend checking out our FAQ and Q&A with Gretchen Lidicker.
CDPHE's official statement on adding hemp extracts to food (very legal, very cool).
ASHLAE W. | CO-FOUNDER
Please do not hesitate to shoot me an email if you have any questions.